Need a School, Program, or Child Care Now?
For 3-K or Pre-K or Kindergarten
There is a pre-K seat for every four-year-old child in New York City. Due to high demand, we may not be able to make placements for all 3-K applicants. Need additional help?
Contact contact the parent coordinator Sabrina Foye at her email
or call her at 718-417 2840 extension 1261 (Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-3:30pm)
For Elementary or Middle School.
Contact your zoned school directly to enroll. Find your zoned school and that school's contact information by entering your child's home address at schoolsearch.schools.nyc(Open external link). If you don't have a zoned school, contact a Family Welcome Center at [email protected]
- In the body of your message, be sure to include your child's first name, last name, date of birth, and OSIS number,
- Please complete and attach a Student Registration Form(Open external link) to your message (visit our Enrollment Forms page to download this form in your language),
- Include a photo or scan of your government-issued photo ID,
- Include photos or scans of all required documents on the Registration Checklist(Open external link) (scroll down to view or download this form in your language) if your child is new or returning to the NYCDOE,
- Let us know if you need support in another language, and
- Let us know if you (the child's parent/guardian) are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
- Please do NOT include any photographs of students with your message.